TO THE ELDERLY


Episode Two: TO THE ELDERLY


 Since I dropped the first episode to my podcast “paper”
approximately five months from now lots of things are going on and happening(COVID-19) so I hope all of you are doing fine and staying safe in all ways possible.

   (THIS EPISODE NEVER AIRED)

      


  All about the elderly I’m going to talk about parents, guardians, and society at large since it’s a solemn duty assigned to them to raise us and us the coming generation and I believe that the way they raised us has a large impact on how we raise the coming generation.
   So demons are to be dealt with no matter who you are, what you do for a living, or whatever it is you think will give a distinction from the rest of us… 

These problems mostly start at the basic foundation “family”.
Single parent families can be caused by lots of things, death, divorce, abandonment, and even more I suppose, to the families where this is caused by one of the parents leaving… mostly after an argument, I think it will be better for the parents to tell the children the truth rather than every parent having their side of the story making the other parent look bad to the kids.
This type of parenting has brought about a lot of hate in our community…children are filled with hate from a young age and grow up to do regrettable things to themselves and the society surrounding them.


This and much more will be discussed on this episode make sure to tune in and I’ll attach the link.

hasta luego



If you have any unfixed issue resolve it because it will be back at you.
 


Comments