EVER CHANGING.


Originally published on The bird app.

Twitter/NtungaMike

Over the previous few weeks I've been having trouble sleeping😒, mostly it's half nights where I go to bed late and wake up at hours like 2am or 3am.

Can't really say I hate it or it bothers me, but I've become aware of  some beautiful shit at these hours So I've developed a habit to go and sit outside, and I think this has become the root of the problem elongating, but have you ever been up at 3am, when everyone in your world is asleep, and it's just you the moon🌙 and stars✨, and all that peace and quiet.Slowly as I grew accustomed to this new lifestyle, I learned that Im getting addicted, but it wasn't to the peace of the night,(tho at first it was) but I grew addicted to the feeling of letting go, and just being one with the flow.Witnessing the moon being replaced by the light of the break of dawn,🌄 the dark skies slowly fading into a lighter shade,

No resistance, just a natural transformation, yields the peace☮️ in me, and I feel like im not clinging to anything, not even my body.I feel like everything is where it's supposed to be; fleeting, never in a constant phase.Just like these moments⏳,maybe that's the nature of life, always changing, ik I'll be sleeping till the end of the night again like a baby, but I hope to remember this.


Michael Ntunga.

Comments