Party in my brain - a poem


 Party in my brain πŸŽ‰



I don't believe in shooting stars

But whenever I see em I wish for shoes and cars

guess I'm just jealous

Wished could shine like a star 

Pass thru the sky and leave a mark

All this writing is taking me far

I'm standing under the moon with a big ass cigar

And I don't wear a mask but I'm always outside

Always looking fly, living in design

Granny watching from the sky

Underate me, just another fucking lie

I do all my lines, I get high off life

Since nine I've been rolling dice

I know destiny has my hand

Back to my throne, Cesar is in Rome

I'm making plans to take over the world

Miraculous views as I write my scrolls

Wrote my own path, straight to my downfall

From then everything I do is classical 

Earphones plugged in my life is a musical

Beautiful, dancing to the beat drops 

Soo free it's like I invented evil

The party in my brain is a carnival

And you all invited to join.

Comments

Post a Comment